About Alder Valley
Alder Valley Brass is one of the South East's finest brass bands, and provides music to enhance any occasion.
For more than 50 years Alder Valley Brass has performed at venues ranging from London's Royal Albert Hall, Windsor Castle, Epsom race course and Hampton Court Palace, to many of the UK's famous parks & bandstands.
Much of the band's concert work is in support of local charities and there have been proud moments working with Help for Heroes and the Royal British Legion, charities selected by the Mayor of Rushmoor at concerts, as well as The SSAFA and Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice.
Please find a link to a copy of the latest Alder Valley Brass Newsletter here.
We need Front Row Cornets, BBb Bass, Horn, Percussion and Bass Trombone players. If you are interested please get in touch in the first instance with Lee Woodward our Musical Director.
Support Alder Valley Brass
Alder Valley Brass is a registered charity (Number 1155512) and relies on public donations of which we also raise fund for local and national charities. Alder Valley Brass rely on public donations though concerts and public appearances and please feel free to use our Easy Fundraising Site or donate via our Paypal site.
Forthcoming appearancesThe aim of the Alder Valley Brass is to be one of the region’s premier musical ensembles, sharing the unique spirit and beauty of British brass band music through:
- Concerts of high musical and artistic quality given in a wide range of venues.
- Educational and community outreach.
- Sunday 14th November : Civic Remembrance Parade to the Gostrey Meadow War Memorial, Farnham.
- Saturday 27th November : Wessex Contest, Poole, Dorset.
- Thursday 16th December : Aldershot Football Carol Service, Holy Trinity Church, Aldershot. Start 19.20.
- Sunday 19th December : Carols at Longacres Garden Centre, London Road, Bagshot, Surrey, GU19 5JB.
- Tuesday 21st December : The Meadows, Camberley. 19.30.
We look forward to seeing you later in the year when we are able to play once again out and about in the community.