About Alder Valley
Alder Valley Brass is one of the South East's finest brass bands, and provides music to enhance any occasion.
For more than 50 years Alder Valley Brass has performed at venues ranging from London's Royal Albert Hall, Windsor Castle, Epsom race course and Hampton Court Palace, to many of the UK's famous parks & bandstands.
Much of the band's concert work is in support of local charities and there have been proud moments working with Help for Heroes and the Royal British Legion, charities selected by the Mayor of Rushmoor at concerts, as well as The SSAFA and Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice.
Please find a link to a copy of the latest Alder Valley Brass Newsletter here.
Do you play tenor horn, front row cornet, bass or percussion ? Would you like to Join Alder Valley Brass? If so contact our Our Musical Director.
Support Alder Valley Brass
Alder Valley Brass is a registered charity (Number 1155512) and relies on public donations of which we also raise fund for local and national charities. Alder Valley Brass rely on public donations though concerts and public appearances and please feel free to use our Easy Fundraising Site or donate via our Paypal site.
Forthcoming appearancesThe aim of the Alder Valley Brass is to be one of the region’s premier musical ensembles, sharing the unique spirit and beauty of British brass band music through:
- Concerts of high musical and artistic quality given in a wide range of venues.
- Educational and community outreach.
- Woking Poppy Appeal Launch, Saturday 27th October
- Charity concert for the Centenary of the end of WWI, Normandy Village Hall, Glaziers Lane, Normandy, Surrey GU3 2DD, Friday 2nd November 7.30pm-10pm. Tickets £7.50, Children £2.50. Book online at Normandy Parish Council website
- Remembrance Parade & Service, Farnham, Sunday 11th November 10am-12.30pm.
- Aldershot Lights Switch-On, Saturday 17th November 2.30-4.50pm.
- Carols, Lion and Lamb Yard, Farnham, Saturday 1st December 11am-1pm
- Basingstoke Festival Place, Sunday 2nd December 11am-5pm
- Inside Friary Centre Guildford, Saturday 8th December 10.30am-4pm
- Guildford High Street, Sunday 9th December 10.30am-4pm.
- Aldershot Rotary Club Carol Service, St Michael's Church, Aldershot, Wednesday 12th December 7.15-8.35pm